Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year Classic Moped Fans

Happy New Year to all Classic Moped Fans


Thank you for all your support in 2013 another year has gone by quickly! 

In 2014 there will be a lot more products arriving on the classic moped spare parts website and some more for sale on ebay under the classic-moped-spares ebay site store

The majority of classic moped parts arrive on the website first and as many products are new old stock when they are gone that is usually it so please be quick. 

January is going to be extremely busy so please do drop an email to classicmopedspares@hotmail.co.uk if you cannot find what you need or use the part hunter link on the website. I try to respond as quickly as possible, but if you do not get a response then please call me on the website number or drop me another email. Sometimes on rare occasions emails can be blocked through the server which is the usual reason if you do not get a reply.

I always like to hear about another bike being saved. If you want to send me information and pictures on how you are getting on with your restoration to put on my blog then please email me.



No comments:

Post a Comment