Saturday 1 September 2012

Classic Moped Parts and Spares please visit www.classicmopedspares.com


For Classic Moped Parts and Spares please visit www.classicmopedspares.com for a warm welcome

The website is being improved and soon many more parts and mopeds will be available for a wide range of classic mopeds from A-Z, including, Honda, Mobylette, NSU, Raleigh and many more. 

Due to my passion for restoring bikes other services are also available such as:-
  • Hire of vehicles for weddings, proms, films and theatre productions
  • Transport of vehicles worldwide
  • Paint colour matching
  • Seat Restoration
  • I also buy bikes and parts and can sell these for you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch via the part hunter service


The current economic climate is tough and I value support from all my customers and suppliers so that I can  grow my website to benefit all so that many more mopeds can be saved and put back on the road.

I intend to keep this blog updated regularly and link it to my website to help with information and tips.



Moped Malc




2 comments:

  1. I have visited that website, it has large variety of spare parts but i wanna know that is shipping available for Liverpool.

    -----------------------------------
    125cc Scooters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James John,

    Yes shipping is available to Liverpool. Please ask for a quote.

    Many thanks

    Moped Malc

    ReplyDelete