Wednesday 3 September 2014

Ebay appears to have crashed 03/09/2014

Ebay still appears to have crashed

 
It would appear after trying to log into ebay and seeking information that ebay is still down. It  would appear to have gone down just before 19:00 GMT and is still not accessible an hour later at 20:00 today the 3rd September 2014.
 
I am still trying to find out what has happened and when it will be back available. Most of my current ebay orders have been despatched so please do not worry. You can contact me for an update on your order if you have any concerns
 
My products are still available to buy direct from www.classicmopedspares.com
 
This includes all products that I list on ebay and many more services. Please type what you need in the search boxes.
If you cannot find what you want then please email classicmopedspares@hotmail.co.uk
 
You can buy products from www.classicmopedspares.com using your paypal account. If you want to use card payment just say no to having a paypal account at the final payment gateway.
 
 
I do not know what has happened to Ebay at the moment, but I am sure that they will get it fixed and you will be able to buy products from my Ebay store soon. Classic Moped Spares is still up and running so please do visit the website www.classicmopedspares.com for the classic moped and motorcycle products you need.
 
Best regards
 
Moped Malc!

No comments:

Post a Comment